Sunday, December 28, 2008

Weddings Portland Style Today!

Tune in today, at noon to the CW (channel 3 on cable) to watch Weddings Portland Style! Ericka and I will be talking about the upcoming Art of Weddings Event. We had a lot of fun taping with Eric of Hybrid Moon Video at my studio.

I didn't think I was going to be nervous but I was! The lights were hot and bright, everyone was watching me and the room went silent. My brain locked up and the words I wanted to say didn't seem to form! I think I was experiencing some stage fright. Once I didn't have to talk I felt better. Taking pictures of the model was much easier and natural for me. Either way, it was a fun experience.

Grab a cup of coffee or tea, sit back and watch the episode today at noon. You can laugh at me if you want...I'll be doing the same thing!

Looks like we were given the wrong date for the show! I'll find out when we are going to air and let you all know!

0 comments: