Friday, December 5, 2008

Art of Weddings...time to get excited!

I recently attended the holiday Crave shopping event which was so much fun. I love the henna tattoo I received and picked up some cute clothes for gifts. I was excited to because I had the chance to see the Luxe Autohaus space in use. This is where the Art of Weddings is going to be held on Jan. 8th. Let me tell you, I'm excited. My brain was filling with layout ideas for the fashion show runway. The goal with this event to pump it up a notch. The fashion show is going to be great with local designers and some fun surprises.

New vendors are being added weekly. Some new additions are Hotel Lucia and Hotel DeLuxe-fun! Also just added are Ooh La La event coordination and Swanky Table Designs. When you buy your ticket online you'll be able to bring a guest with you. So grab your maid of honor, fiance or mom and get ready for a fun event!

More updates soon....

0 comments: