Thursday, March 27, 2008

The eco Shuttle!

I was running some errands this afternoon and out of the corner of my eye I saw a sleek looking van with graphics on it saying "Eco Shuttle".  My interest was sparked and later I went online to see what it was all about. I was happy to learn that they provide transportation to the airport and even more excited to discover you can rent them for events! 

How cool would it be to shuttle your guests from hotel to ceremony site via a environmentally friendly van? Very. There are so many ways you could use them to make your life easier on the wedding day or for the rehearsal dinner. How about for your bachelorette party? No more worrying about having to designate a driver. Go have fun!

Besides being earth friendly, they have a lot of great info to read on their website. Check them out at: eco Shuttle.

0 comments: