Friday, November 14, 2008

A.O.W updates

Things are coming along nicely for the Art of Weddings 2009 Event. Next wednesday we'll be taping in my studio for Weddings Portland Style and Portland Now. I'm a bit nervous to be on tv. I sometimes have a hard time forming complete sentences! I tend to talk short-hand at times, I guess part of my multi-tasking abilities! Madi Cosmetics will on hand to give a make-up demo, Lisa of Studio Del Fiore will be creating a floral display and Duchess will show off their fab men's suits. I'm sure it will be fun.

Another exciting announcement is the addition of Oregon Bride Magazine! They will be emceeing the fashion show at the party and I'm sure they will bring their newest issue of the magazine due out end of December/beginning of January.

Ok. I'm off to prep for a photo shoot. Have a fab weekend, get out and enjoy the sunshine!

Be sure to check out the website for A.O.W often, as we are constantly adding new vendors to the event!

0 comments: