Monday, July 21, 2008

Lincoln Restaurant, Mmm Good.

I love food but am willing to admit that I'm not the best cook. I have a few go to recipes when needed but other than that I wonder the grocery store trying to figure out something for dinner. At times it is down right frustrating...I just want to eat! When Jenn Louis of Culinary Artistry told me her and her husband David, where going to open a restaurant, I got really excited!

You see I've worked with Jenn at a number of weddings. Jenn and her staff know how to cater an event. They are organized, quick and make simply wonderful food. Their new restaurant Lincoln, is no different. Its warm and inviting atmosphere combined with the great food and service are going to make it a Portland staple. I headed over to N. Williams St, a newly developed and hopping area, to photograph the interior of the restaurant. It's lovely during the day and glows with warmth at night. All the dishes coming out of the open air kitchen looked and smelled amazing. That night my husband and I ate the hanger steak with onion rings and left dreaming about the next time we will eat the dish.

Take time out from planning your wedding and go on a date. Head on over to Lincoln, Jenn and David will take good care of you.











All images copyright
Jasmine Photography 2008. Please don't steal images, it will make me sad.

1 comments:

*swankytables*Annette said...

Yummy! Great pictures on their site. We're definitely heading there for our next date night. Great find!