Friday, November 30, 2007

All things that Sparkle!

Throughout this month I'll be posting about what will be happening at the Art of Weddings Event. One thing that you'll be able to enjoy is handmade gowns by Embellish along with jewelry by Emily-Jane on live models.

Searching for the right jewelry for your gown can be daunting, I know when I was looking (6 years ago...wow.. time flies) I was not finding anything that fit the style of my dress or my taste. I ended up having it all hand-made by a local jeweler in Minnesota.

If you're going thru the same dilemma, I suggest thinking outside of the box and visiting Emily-Jane. Besides getting a unique piece of jewelry, you'll be able to wear it again! The lovely ladies there will take care of you from start to finish and create a one-of a kind piece.

If you haven't been to their cute store before head on over to their annual holiday party...it's always fun! The info is below..hope to see ya there!


Emily-Jane Holiday Party

Don't miss a night of one-of-a-kind jewels like you've never seen before. Emily-Jane will be unveiling jewels of 18k gold, precious gems and the rarest of vintage Swarovski crystals. From sexy to sweet you'll find the most lovely pieces for yourself and of course wonderful items for holiday gifts. Enjoy a complementary holiday ornament with any purchase, plus cocktails, hors d'oeurves and photos of you and your friends celebrating the season.

What: Emily-Jane Holiday Party
When: Wednesday, Dec. 5, 6-9 pm
Where: 1428 NE Broadway St.
Call: 503.460.0516
Visit: www.emily-jane.com

0 comments: