Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Get me to the Church on Time!

On my way into work today, I thought, "It would be a good idea to start a series about general tips that would help out on the wedding day."

So today's general tip is all about directions. Many couples are getting married in more remote locations or having backyard weddings. If this rings a bell, then I recommend giving all your vendors a map with directions to your ceremony site. I know this sounds simple and it is, but there is nothing worse than having a vendor show up late or get lost trying to find you!

You have taken the time to tell all your guests where you'll be, so be sure to do so for the people who are helping make the event happen! I've found out on numerous occasions that Map Quest does NOT know all; bummer.

0 comments: